Date: 2/27/17 4:14 pm
From: Rick Luehrs <Rluehrs...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Northern Shrike in Greene County
I was surprised to see a Northern Shrike at Twin Towers Park in Greene County this evening. Actually saw it first in the main parking area near the porta-potty. Then it flew into the trees to the left of the stables. It was perched in the top of a dead tree for quite a while. There were also at least 4 Eastern Meadowlarks calling nearby. Pics are on Facebook in the Rare Bird Alert area.