Date: 2/27/17 3:44 pm
From: Megan Miller <megan.k.miller2473...>
Subject: [cobirds] Christian Hagenlocher Presentation Hosted by CSU Ornithology Club
Good Evening Cobirders,

Saturday March 4th 6-7PM on March 4th in the Wagar 232 the Colorado State
University Field Ornithologists will be hosting a presentation from big
year birder Christian Hagenlocher. Christian will recount his adventures
last year which took him across the ABA area, including spending a night in
-20 degree temperatures after a failed Boreal Owl search at Cameron Pass,
while breaking the previously set ABA area big year record.

We are asking for a $10 donation from non-students to help raise some funds
to cover gas reimbursements for our twice monthly field trips and
occasional speaker fees for club presentations which are typically free to
the public and include refreshments. If you would like to learn more about
the Colorado State University Field Ornithologists visit our facebook page
here
<https://www.facebook.com/Field-Ornithologists-of-Colorado-State-University-694241774028218/>.
Please RSVP (either on facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1250683991689186/> or by email) for the
lecture so we can estimate attendance. If you have any other questions
about our organization feel free to contact us at <csuornithology...>

To see a map of campus email us at <csuornithology...>
Posted with permission from David Suddjian.

-Megan Miller

CSUFO Officer
Fort Collins Colorado