Date: 2/27/17 3:06 pm
From: Carol Joan Patterson <0000003a0ccbe138-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: BLACK VULTURES STARTING TO NEST IN OZARKS
Here in Goshen, it seems that the Black Vulture pair are preparing to nest again on the roof of the abandoned farmhouse.  We often see at least one standing there.  Last year they raised two.  We were never certain about details as we did not want to do anything to disturb them.  Finally, Donald saw the youngsters - casually strolling down the long driveway.  They still had down on their heads.  Later we sometimes saw them on the roof.Joanie