Date: 2/27/17 2:27 pm
From: Henry D Mauer <henryd.mauer...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Cuba bird trip, photos
In late January and early February Deb and I went on a 10 day bird trip in
Cuba. The birding was great and the country was fascinating. I've posted
four albums; showing birds, but also those famous 50's cars as well as some
shots of people and buildings from around Cuba.

At my usual link: http://henrymauer.phanfare.com/

Click on a thumbnail, click on "Start Slideshow" and then click on
"Fullscreen". I do NOT recommend fullscreen for the cars album, they get
cropped too much.

Happy Birding,

Henry Mauer
Harpswell, ME