Date: 2/27/17 1:06 pm
From: Lyndal York <lrbluejay...>
Subject: Re: Orange-crowned Warbler in Fayetteville
We had not one but two Orange-crowned Warblers at our suet back in early
January. Only one at a time visiting the suet since. At this point there
may be only one left. Also, a couple of Ruby-crowned Kinglets are regulars
at the suet.

Lyndal York
Mid-town Little Rock

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Mitchell Pruitt <
<0000000b4ac30a99-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> I was gazing out my apartment window at the sunrise this morning, when a
> flicker in a bush 4ft away caught my eye. It turned out to be an
> Orange-crowned Warbler skulking around foraging in the leaves. I watched it
> for a few minutes before it disappeared.
>
> Mitchell Pruitt
>
> Sent from my iPhone.

Join us on Facebook!