Date: 2/27/17 1:04 pm
From: Tucker, Trileigh <TRI...>
Subject: [Tweeters] How many Tweeters? + Raven
Hello Tweets,

Does anyone know how many of us there are on the Tweeters listserv? A
query to Dan Victor at tweeters-owner bounced back. I have the sense that
it¹s a huge number ­ anyone have a ballpark figure?

More directly related to birding itself, a crow ³cawcawphony² outside my
West Seattle living room this morning announced the arrival of a raven,
who hung around a nearby grove of trees for perhaps 10-15 minutes before
being ushered successfully out. A couple of weeks ago, I was surprised to
see a raven sitting on a white picket fence along busy Fauntleroy Way.
Crows sent it on its way, then I went over to try to figure out what the
raven was doing in such a domestic setting. A flattened squirrel gave the
likely answer. I never tire of hearing those grand raven voices in my
neighborhood!

Good birding,
Trileigh

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Valley, West Seattle
Natural history website: TrileighTucker.com
<https://naturalpresencearts.com/>
Photography:
ImageBrief
<http://www.imagebrief.com/photographers/trileigh#/marketplace>