Date: 2/27/17 12:22 pm
From: Stanley C Stahl <000000ccb896003a-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Rusty Blackbirds, Middle Creek WMA, Lancaster County
blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Along the Willow Point trail, I observed a pair of Rusty Blackbirds in the shrubs of a swampy area just north of the trail where a run goes below the trail. This is in the same area where the American Bittern was seen last  week. (I haven't heard or seen the Bittern since then).  On the 3 days before today, a Fox Sparrow was seen in the grass and leaves, feeding with White-throated Sparrows and Dark-eyed Juncos.  By the way, there were good numbers of Snow Geese near Willow Point.Stan Stahl

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Join us on Facebook!