Date: 2/27/17 11:20 am
From: Norman Lavers <0000000a09e6b845-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Orange-crowned Warbler in Fayetteville
We have had an Orange-crowned Warbler at our suet log for a couple of weeks now here in Jonesboro and today while I was watching it (switch to arbfly mode!) the sun came out for a moment and a Spring Azure flew up and landed in the top of the plum tree which is just starting to open its flowers. It was maybe 60ºF.

Cheryl Lavers

On Monday, February 27, 2017 9:30 AM, Mitchell Pruitt <0000000b4ac30a99-dmarc-request...> wrote:

I was gazing out my apartment window at the sunrise this morning, when a flicker in a bush 4ft away caught my eye. It turned out to be an Orange-crowned Warbler skulking around foraging in the leaves. I watched it for a few minutes before it disappeared.

Mitchell Pruitt

Sent from my iPhone.

Join us on Facebook!