Date: 2/27/17 10:09 am
From: Comins, Patrick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] More Stratford Point Birds
In addition to the Eurasian Wigeon, which continues as of about 20 minutes ago, there were three Northern Shovelers, two of which were very nice adult drakes. There is a huge group of Greater Scaup hanging out. I would estimate around 3,000 birds. There were a few Snow Buntings, but their visits are getting to be more intermittent. Bill Wallace reported two White-winged Scoters flying by.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115 http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/