Date: 2/27/17 9:58 am
From: Merle & Marsha <mghall...>
Subject: RE: [ia-bird] Re: Need help deciding on a new scope
I agree with the Vortex warranty comment. We shipped a pair of binoculars to them on a Monday and had them back in hand by the weekend.
Also, the good folks at birdwatching.com in Fairfield have reviews that are worth a read.
Merle
-------- Original message --------From: Adam Ciha <adamciha...> Date: 2/27/17 7:36 AM (GMT-06:00) To: IA-BIRD <ia-bird...> Subject: [ia-bird] Re: Need help deciding on a new scope
These start a little higher than mentioned, but also come with a lifetime warranty-you break it, they replace it!  and the few times I've talked with/dealt with their company, I have been very pleased with the interactions/responses.  I have the former generation of the Razor HD and love it!!!  May be worth a look? Several area sporting good stores carry Vortex lines now.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/category/spotting_scopes

http://www.vortexoptics.com/content/vip_warranty

Adam Ciha
Hills, Iowa