Date: 2/27/17 9:46 am
From: Timothy Huizenga <thuizenga...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Snow and Greater White Fronted Geese - Winnebago County
Yesterday in the late afternoon my wife Annette and I came across a flock of several hundred Greater White Fronted Geese, which had about a dozen Snow Geese mixed in, along with hundreds of Canada Geese. The flock was on Rock City Road about 200 yards north of the small town of Ridott. We also saw a bald eagle and pair of sandhill cranes fly over.

Tim Huizenga
Cook (birding in Winnebago)

Posted by: Timothy Huizenga <thuizenga...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)