Date: 2/27/17 7:39 am
From: robert dodelson <rdodelson...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] No Assunpink Swan
I did not see the Trumpeter Swan today (or yesterday). Unlike the past 5 to
7 years duck numbers and varieties are decreasing rather than increasing as
they have in past years usually peaking in mid March. I saw no Common
Mergansers today and only 6 duck species (none new for the year). I didn't
even see the long staying female Canvasback found by Scott Barnes on 1/15
As partial compensation there were many most welcome robins on the grassy
fields throughout the WMA
BTW this is fox hunting season and you may see people on horseback dressed
to the nines in their British hunting outfits with many hunting dogs at
their side
Bob Dodelson

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>