Date: 2/26/17 12:13 pm
From: douglas stotz <dfstotz...>
Subject: [obol] Gyrfalcon in Linn County.
My sister and I just saw the Gyrfalcon along Isom Rd. south of Cartney Rd.
It was on a power pole just south of 2 green metal buildings. It has flown
out to a short wooden post east of Isom about a quarter mile.
On Feb 26, 2017 10:43 AM, "Jim Kopitzke" <james.kopitzke63...> wrote:

Roy Gerig and I spent a couple of hours looking for yesterday's Gyrfalcon
without success. Mixed precipitation made viewing conditions rotten at
best. The last 30 minutes it cleared and birding improved. Best bird was a
Prairie Falcon on Malpass road, on a low fence line north of Lake Creek
road. About 25 White-fronted Geese mixed with Tundra Swans in that area
were also nice.

Jim Kopitzke
Salem

Join us on Facebook!