Date: 2/26/17 9:16 am
From: Dorothy Dunlap <00000048180262c2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Lake Parker Park, Lakeland
Thank you Daniel Estabrooks for directing my attention to Lake Parker Park. I went to visit Feb. 24. Wonderful day, full of birds and photos. The owl nest had two chicks, but because of the distant divide, I couldn't get both in the photo. Thanks again.
Dorothy Dunlap
Ocala, Fl.
Trumansburg, NY

please visit us on the web at: