Date: 2/25/17 9:09 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fwd: Gyr
Hi Steve and all,

The bird that Adrian reported was definitely a Prairie Falcon - Oscar, Will
Wright, Adrian and I got very good looks at it, first in flight and then
perched on a post. Here's our eBird list with a few distant photos I
managed - definitely not the Gyr:

Hope the Gyr sticks around the area.

Good birding

Hendrik