Date: 2/25/17 4:59 pm
From: Jane Patterson <seejanebird...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] I have room in my spring birding class!
Registration is currently low for my Spring Birding Basics class that
starts on Monday, March 6. Tell your friends that have been thinking about
taking the class that the time is now!

4 Monday night classes (6:00 - 7:30pm) on LSU campus + 4 weekend birding
field trips at various hot spots around Baton Rouge!

I have binoculars that students may use. Our first class focuses on how to
use binoculars and field guides and then we get into bird ID. Lots of tips
and good info to help you remember what you learn!

Registration is through the LSU Continuing Education program:

http://www.outreach.lsu.edu/Enrichment/Leisure-Programs/Leisure-Courses
under Escape.

Let me know if you have any questions!

--Jane Patterson