Date: 2/25/17 3:42 pm
From: Dorsey, Kurk <Kurk.Dorsey...>
Subject: [NHBirds] TVs in Durham
Birders,

10 Turkey Vultures were circling near the UNH fieldhouse late this morning, no doubt getting ready to feast on the home-court playoff hopes of the UMBC men's hoops team.

In the neighborhood today, the most interesting bird was a lone Red-breasted Nuthatch, only my 2d of the year.

And finally it has been odd how often I have seen the local turkeys in the middle of Mill Road recently. I'm guessing that they're finding food on the exposed edges, but maybe they're feeling Roadrunner envy? Not very wily.

Kurk Dorsey

Durham