Date: 2/25/17 1:33 pm
From: Steve Mirick <smirick...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Red-winged Blackbirds - minor correction
I mistakenly forgot that on this same date in 2012, Jane and I and Jason
had a huge flock of blackbirds in Greenland which included an estimated
1,500 Red-winged Blackbirds, 500 Common Grackles, 100 Brown-headed
Cowbirds, and A YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD found by Jason. So....these
weren't my biggest flocks of blackbirds for February, but still pretty
impressive.

Also, congratulations to Evy for getting a woodcock. Get out to your
fields and listen tonight for displaying birds. I wouldn't be surprised
if a few more are found in southern NH.

Steve Mirick
Bradford, MA