Date: 2/25/17 9:56 am
From: Jeff J Jones <jjones...>
Subject: [cobirds] Looking for eastern screech-owl info in Ft Collins area
I have a friend flying in this evening. The primary target is Boreal Owl up
Poudre Canyon west of Ft. Collins.

But he also needs an eastern screech-owl. And I know from reading posts that
there are a couple reliable locations in the Ft Collins area to find them
roosting during the day. Kingfisher Point, Cottonwood Hollow and CSU
environmental learning center.

I am hoping that someone might email me privately today with perhaps some
more specific info on how to quickly locate one of these roosting
individuals.

Thanks much.

Jeff J Jones

( <mailto:<jjones...> <jjones...>)

Teller County - 8500' - Montane Woodlands