Date: 2/25/17 6:27 am
From: Jacob Wiese <jwiese66...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Unknown bird
Hey all
I am down in Louisiana doing a little bit of birding and I heard a bird I am unfamiliar with. Best way to describe it's call is a high pitched two note beep. I compare it to a timer going off "beep beep" "beep beep". The bird was up high and with the sun shining so I could not get a good look at it. We are at Lake St John in Ferriday, LA. Any thoughts? Thanks Jake

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone