Date: 2/24/17 8:00 pm
From: Joan Collins <joan.collins...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Ross's Gull (no) 2/24/17
Hi Everyone,

David Buckley searched for the Ross's Gull all morning in multiple locations
with no luck. He ran into 2 birders who had seen a solo Ring-billed Gull,
but no Ross's Gull. In addition to the cell phone caller who left a message
on our home phone about the Ross's Gull, Larry Master also received an email
message from a different person in Tupper Lake about the Ross's Gull being
back. Until there is something more definite, you may want to avoid a long
trip to Tupper Lake. I am down with a high fever and the flu, so I won't be
able to search this weekend. Hopefully, other local birders will keep an
eye out.

Joan Collins

President, NYS Ornithological Association

Editor, New York Birders

Long Lake, NY

(315) 244-7127 cell

(518) 624-5528 home