Date: 2/24/17 7:48 pm
From: Brandon Magette <averbirder...>
Subject: More Saw-whet thoughts
It was brought to my attention that eBird was probably not going to have
accurate data on Saw-whet sightings and that person was correct, I went
back and looked and there are almost no sightings of the bird at all in OK.
I was attempting to demonstrate that the birds were gone from there by now
and moving through Kansas as others had suggested but my surfing skills
failed the test.

If I remember correctly eBird does offer an option to hide reports so they
are probably getting some data but that doesn't do the rest of us any
good...

--
Brandon Magette
St Marys in Pottawatomie Co. KS