Date: 2/24/17 6:43 pm
From: 'Bill Hubick' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Night flight over Pasadena (2/24)
Hi Everyone,
I've been putting up a mercury vapor light for moths and other insects on warm nights to see what I can document in terms of very early season insect records for Maryland Biodiversity Project. This evening I heard several high-flying RING-BILLED GULLs and a KILLDEER passing overhead. KILLDEER did recently reappear at Fort Smallwood Park. At Fort Smallwood Park this morning, the girls and I were happy to see Sue Ricciardi on her way to the hawk watch. Just before we had watched two TURKEY VULTUREs flying high and due north - my first presumed migrants for the season.

Good birding,
Bill Bill HubickPasadena, <Marylandbill_hubick...>://www.billhubick.com
http://www.marylandbiodiversity.com
http://www.facebook.com/MarylandBiodiversity