Date: 2/24/17 2:37 pm
From: Dennis Paulson <dennispaulson...>
Subject: [Tweeters] UnCruise Adventures birding trip
Hello, tweets.

I hope itís all right to advertise on occasion on tweeters, as long as itís birding related. As I did last year, I am going to be the bird resource person on an UnCruise cruise (no, itís not an oxymoron) from Seattle into the Hood Canal and out again and all through the San Juans, then returning to Seattle. It leaves Seattle on April 22 and returns on April 29.

Anyone who might be interested can email me (<dennispaulson...>), and Iíll send you a blurb about the trip. You can also explore their website (https://www.uncruise.com). We really enjoyed the same cruise last year, as the boat is great, the staff is great, the meals are great, and being out in such beautiful nature for a week was sublime. We anchor each day at a different place and explore in skiffs, kayaks and land hikes.

The more birders I can get on the boat, the happier Iíll be!

Dennis Paulson
Seattle