Date: 2/24/17 7:56 am
From: Bill Shepherd <stoneax63...>
Subject: Re: Cedar Waxwings
The absolutely best place in Arkansas to see Cedar Waxwings en masse is in downtown Little Rock during the month of March. They are drawn by the hundreds to the fruits of various hollies planted around downtown buildings and often meet their demise by colliding with glass windows.

When you do see them, keep searching for the odd Bohemian. It has been decades since Arkansas's most recent record of the latter species.

Bill Shepherd

Bill Shepherd 2805 Linden, Apt. 3 Little Rock, Arkansas 72205-5964 <Stoneax63...> (501) 375-3918