Date: 2/24/17 5:20 am
From: Suan Yong <suan.yong...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Field Trip this Sunday
This Sunday I'll be leading a Cayuga Bird Club field trip up the lake. We'll meet 8am in the Lab of O parking lot, and plan to return by 4 or 5. Don't be fooled by this week's 60's temps: winter will be returning Sunday (30's and moderately windy), so dress warm. We'll make pit stops along the way for food and warmth.

As of now, the plan is to see if any of the snowy owls are still around (starting with the one on Indian Field Road), and see if the snow geese are gathering at the mucklands. We may also look for the gyrfalcon, depending on interest and time.

Suan

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/