Date: 2/23/17 4:42 pm
From: Nels Nelson <nelsnelson7...>
Subject: [obol] Re: More thoughtson the Bingen goldeneye.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/101538169@N05/albums/72157678835199681

Here's a little montage of goldeneye photos I took 2-7-17 (at the So.
Jetty, Newport) of Common and Barrow's Goldeneye (with a couple possible
hybrids). I was puzzled by the two individuals with different white spots,
but hadn't given much thought about hybrids between the two species (until
Wayne's lovely all black-headed individual showed up).

Nels Nelson
Hillsboro

Join us on Facebook!