Date: 2/23/17 1:27 pm
From: Lenore McCullagh <lmcstjohns...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] The Parulas have arrived

First of the season (FOS) Northern Parulas (NOPA) have just arrived here today (last night??) in the Live Oaks along the St Johns River. They are my harbingers of Spring.

I did not hear them this AM at Bayard Conservation Area but there I was a little farther from the river.

Lenore McCullagh
Orange Park (Clay County)

please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>