Date: 2/23/17 5:57 am
From: W. Robert Shade III <wrshade3...>
Subject: [cobirds] Prairie Falcon back at Red Rocks (Jefferson)
Yesterday the 22nd, after scattering seed at the Trading Post, I checked
Cave Rock where the Prairie Falcons nest every year and sure enough found
one (seemed large like a female) perched on a likely nesting ledge. I also
found a dipper singing at the upstream bridge in Morrison Park where they
build a nest every year. This is an easy place to show your out of town
guests a dipper.

Bob Shade
Lakewood