Date: 2/22/17 6:44 pm
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Skokie lagoons etc. cook co
Hello,

Just a quick note to say that I saw my first of the season Bufflehead one male , and scaup the grayer kind I haven't looked it up yet. Only one of those. A bunch of goldeneye, one common Merganser, and a bunch of red breasted mergansers. Otherwise one great blue heron, one hairy woodpecker, some chickadees.

Checked air station Prairie. Did not see any owls today. Did get to witness some great Woodcock Arial displays against a clear sky, perfect night for it. Sparrows arriving but hiding. Killdeer 2. No snipe seen or heard. Redtailed hawk spent the day there. Ect

Suzanne Coleman
Park ridge cook co

Posted by: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...>

<*> Your email settings: