Date: 2/22/17 5:23 pm
From: Chuck Imbergamo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Madison American Woodcock display
In addition to the constantly increasing sounds of daytime singing by Cardinals, Titmice and others, and the building flocks of Red-winged Blackbirds and Grackles, tonight I heard two aerial displays by an American Woodcock above our woods in Madison.

No 'peent' sounds were heard-just the squeaky sound of the display flights.

Very early displays...I think the call for Spring is now becoming official...!!

Chuck Imbergamo
Madison