Date: 2/22/17 9:46 am
From: Michael Brothers <mbrothers...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Thayer's, Franklin's, Glaucous Gulls. Daytona Beach Shores. Volusia Co.
Yesterday afternoon, 2/21, I went to look at the gulls at Daytona Beach shores with Andy Kratter and Ryan Terrill. We had a great day with the 1st cycle Thayer's, 1st cycle Glaucous and 2nd cycle Franklin's Gulls. There was also an interesting bird that looked like a 2nd cycle Lesser Black-backed x Herring Gull hybrid.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL