Date: 2/22/17 9:08 am
From: Marcia Balestri <mebalestri...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Razorbill at the Inlet this morning
I doubt it is the same one I saw on Feb 8th or the one that others saw after that, but I finally got a not-great photo today which you can see at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S34644701 <http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S34644701>.

Marcia Balestri
Worcester County, Maryland
<mebalestri...>

“...ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." Charles Darwin, 1871