Date: 2/22/17 7:02 am
From: David Lipsy <dlipsy...>
Subject: [NHBirds] FOY(Yard) Juvie Red-winged Blackbirds - Concord
This morning under the feeder tree were 4 juvenile Red-winged Blackbirds.
They were rubbing wing bars with A few Euro Starlings and a couple of Mourning Doves.

In the tree and on the feeders were the usual suspects:
Am. Goldfinch
Am. Tree Sparrow
Downy Woodpecker
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Hairy Woodpecker
Tufted Titmouse
Black-capped Chickadee
Blue Jay
And a special guest appearance of a Brown Creeper, who I see on occasion working the trunk and main stems of the feeder tree.

Not many photos as I was in the truck down the driveway watching thru my bins.  Caught a TUTI that put down in a tree next to me.

Blue Skies and Great Birds to all!
David Lipsy
Concord, NH