Date: 2/22/17 5:29 am
From: Tom Young <tomyoungnh...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Northern Saw-whet Owl in Merrimack, 2/21/17
Last night I had a thrilling encounter with a saw-whet owl. Returning
home from basketball practice with my daughter at about 8:30, immediately
upon getting out of the car we heard the repetitive call of a saw-whet
coming from the woods at the edge of the swamp behind our house. By
imitating the call, I was able to summon the owl close enough to get a few
photos before letting it get back to hunting. See the link below. I
honestly still can hardly believe my good fortune!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tomyoungnh/32206607974/

Tom Young
Merrimack, NH