Date: 2/21/17 8:43 am
From: Lori <lconrad6853...>
Subject: RE: [AZNMbirds] Turkey Vulture
Hi All,

We thought it was a bit odd that there was a single Turkey Vulture sitting in a tree yesterday, along Stateline Road, just east of Portal near the town of Rodeo, NM. We drove by it on our way to Bisbee in the late morning, then it was in the same tree when we returned in the late afternoon. It was in the tallest tree near the small grove of nut trees on the east side of the road just south of Gin Rd.

Lori & Mark Conrad

Portal, AZ

From: Diane Drobka <sunny1az...>

Date: 2/20/17 7:02 PM (GMT-07:00)

To: <aznmbirds...>

Subject: [AZNMbirds] Turkey Vulture

What is the earliest they have returned to Arizona? We had one fly over our house in Pima (near Safford) today. Will post photo with my eBird checklist later tonight.