Date: 2/17/17 7:49 am
From: Janet Leavens <janet.leavens1...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] RFI: Kirtland's Warbler
Hi all,

Has anybody seen the Kirtland's Warbler so far this morning? I checked out
Bill Baggs SP on eBird hotspot explorer and saw that there were no
checklists submitted so far today. This is making me think that everyone is
still out there looking for it. Can someone post if it has been seen?

Thanks!

Janet Leavens
Oviedo, FL

please visit us on the web at: