Date: 2/17/17 6:39 am
From: 'Walker, TJ' <thomas.walker...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Snowy Owl
Last several nights a Snowy Owl was reported and photographed in downtown North Platte. Last evening I found it on an antenna on the old Sherwin Williams building at 4th and Bailey.

Previously it has been observed on a flagpole at First National Bank, and on the Federal Building.

Park in the Wells Fargo or First National parking lots and scan possible perched.

The Carolina Wren is still at our office and is singing regularly now.

Lots of waterfowl moving in, geese, divers and puddle ducks and some cranes have arrived.

T. J. Walker
Brady, Nebraska
Will be reported on eBird

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: "Walker, TJ" <thomas.walker...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)