Date: 2/16/17 2:22 pm
From: Laguna Atascosa <laguna.atascosa...>
Subject: [texbirds] Laguna Atascosa NWR Bird Tour 2/16/17
A wonderfully cool day for birding! We saw a lot of birds on and around the
lake today. It was excellent. Will you join us for next time?
Our bird and habitat tours will continue now through March, every Thursday,
Friday, and Saturday.

If interested in making a reservation for one of our bird tours or for more
information, call the Visitor Center at (956) 748-3607 ex. 111, or get more
information on our website at http://tinyurl.com/zfq3gyo

Laguna Atascosa
Bill and Judy Lubben
Feb 16, 2017
8:25 AM
Traveling
18.00 miles
245 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Laguna Atascosa NER morning bird tour
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.4.2 Build 114

4 Snow Goose
2 Blue-winged Teal
11 Northern Shoveler
25 Ruddy Duck