Date: 2/16/17 1:20 pm
From: David Chartier <drchartier...>
Subject: [cobirds] Lewis's woodpecker, El Paso Co
Had a flyover Lewis's woodpecker at Cheyenne Mountain SP this afternoon. I was about a hundred yards west on the Zook Loop. It looked like it landed in some of the Gamble oaks near the parking lot, but I wasn't able to find it. Haven't seen one at this location since 2008.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone