Date: 2/15/17 1:35 pm
From: Harry D Sell <sellbirding...>
Subject: Harlequin Ducks Fort Fisher, NC Photos
Hi All,

Finally posted some Harlequin photos, but they were farther out than I would have liked. Filled up my camera memory card and only had 15 or so worth saving.
Included on the end some of an immature male from Mercer’s pier Wrightsville Beach from back in 2006, which were much closer.
Working on putting my photos in alphabetic order rather than by date taken. Thought I would have lots of time to work on it when I retired, but didn’t realize how lazy I would get.
Have lots of photos not previously posted and several thousand I have never gotten around to editing. I find that I mostly like to punch the little button. Will post from time to time as I add new galleries.

Harry D Sell

Boiling Spring Lakes
Brunswick County, NC
www.pbase.com/sellbirding