Date: 2/15/17 9:24 am
From: Lex Glover <GloverL...>
Subject: SC's 2017 Baltimore Oriole Winter Survey & Great Backyard Bird Count
SC Birders,

SC DNR will be conducting our third annual Baltimore Oriole Winter Survey during the Great Backyard Bird Count event, 17-20 February.

If you have orioles visiting your feeders, we would love to have you participate. You can either use one of our survey forms or enter your results in ebird. To participate and receive materials for the survey or for more information, please contact me off list.

For those that are unable to participate during the survey dates or have had orioles in the past, but not this year, we would still like to capture your information. Again, please contact me off list and I will provide the form for that information.

If you know of anyone with wintering orioles, please forward this email to them.

Good birding,

Lex Glover
SC DNR
Bird Conservation Program