Date: 2/14/17 8:03 am
Subject: Re: Wood Thrush - Santee Coastal Reserve, SC AND KISKADEE
Thanks to David Booth for getting photos of the Wood Thrush, and on the CBC
Photo Gallery! Great find, and excellent photos. In this case, a picture
really is worth a thousand words. I just read the details on the Veery, and
I agree with Kent on this one, especially as Kent learned that the folks
are from England and presumably would not be experienced with our spotted
thrushes. In that case, a photo or two would be worth 10,000 words.

Harry LeGrand

Join us on Facebook!