Date: 2/12/17 7:44 am
From: KevyGudGuy via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] With Apologies to Mr. Poe...
Once upon this morning dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chimney capping...

...As I was debating whether to get out of bed on this grey grim morning, I
heard, for the first time this year, a Northern Flicker drumming on the
chimney cap of my little townhouse in west Centennial. Seems hormones are
rising.

Keep Smilin',
Kevin Corwin
west Centennial, Aapahoe County

Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Wall Phone