Date: 2/12/17 6:58 am
From: KevyGudGuy via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Unusual Canada Goose, Arapahoe County
Hello Chris,

I wonder if it's the same bird folks saw at Monte Vista NWR last March?
Pix by Donna Forrest attached (I hope).

Keep Smilin',
Kevin Corwin
Centennial, CO

Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Wall Phone

In a message dated 2/12/2017 1:25:19 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
<cobirds...> writes:

_Unusual Canada Goose, Arapahoe County _
(http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds/t/81976ea81688f28a?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email)
chrisblakeslee <corvidcolo...>: Feb 11 09:30PM -0700

Saturday, February 11th - - 4:00 p.m.

I found one of the more unusual Canada Geese I have ever seen. It was in a
grazing flock of geese at Harlow Park, Belleview Ave. and Lowell Blvd.,
Littleton, Arapahoe Country (just east of Bow Mar). This bird is normal
size, has a white body, and the neck and head have normal coloration.

Chris Blakeslee
Centennial, CO