Date: 2/11/17 8:58 pm
From: 'chrisblakeslee' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Marston Reservoir Bald Eagles, Denver County
The Bald Eagle pair has returned to Marston Reservoir (north side of reservoir off of South Pierce Street) for the new breeding season. Lynn Willcockson photographed them on January 28th. Their behavior today may indicate the female is already on eggs.
They have fledged young for at least two years that I know of. Nina Routh watched "flight training” summer before last.
One can safely, legally get closer to this nest than any other nest I know of in the metro area.

Chris Blakeslee
Centennial, CO

The male - 4:30 p.m. today