Date: 2/11/17 5:08 pm
Subject: Uploading Great Kiskadee photos
For anyone who may have photos of Great Kiskadee to upload at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.carolinabirdclub.org_gallery_upload_&d=DwICaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=1YiAFPaCd4iexMdeXKKfAwJ35dZANQ_UCn_MxWRbmyw&s=KTDiEEFkvFvXFXDKhy-r7uSLaULxsPBLwMFVZhx8lxw&e= , I have added Great Kiskadee to the list of accepted species for the gallery. Please do NOT check the "This is a new species" checkbox, which is reserved for species not on the list. And makes more work for me.

Fun fact of the day: The four-letter code for Great Kiskadee is GKIS, not GRKI. Unless you have seen a Green Kingfisher or Gray Kingbird.

--
Kent Fiala

Join us on Facebook!