Date: 2/11/17 12:53 pm
Subject: Re: Great Kiskadee
I'm very glad others are finding the bird today.

Big thanks to Kelley Luikey for originally finding and photographing the kiskadee on Thursday, to Buddy Campbell for guiding the way to the right location, and to Terry Mitchell for having quicker eyes than mine when the bird chose to do its cameo yesterday.

Thanks to all for being a helpful, supportive community of birders.

Steve Patterson
Camden, SC