Date: 2/11/17 9:42 am
From: <canoemary...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bill Schmoker's Gulls class
ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT - DON'T MISS OUT!

Hello from BCNA,

It's almost here! Bill Schmoker's new class, " Demystifying Gulls: Beginning & Intermediate Gull Identification, " starts in just six days. It's filling up fast so, sign up now. (We will keep a waiting list). An evening discussion in Boulder on Friday night (2/17) will precede an outing to Pueblo Reservoir State Park on Sunday (2/19) for some eyes-on practice at ID'ing these similar, and often confusing, birds. Why Pueblo? According to Birding Magazine Pueblo Reservoir is among the top ten inland gull sites in the U.S. and winter is the prime time for gulls.

The weather forecast looks good. Please think about joining us for this fun class and special day in the field. You may add some new gulls to your list and enjoy a new spot you might not visit on your own. We're going beyond our local ponds to expand our opportunities, and then test our new skills. Simply go to http://bcna.org/education.html and click on the Demystifying Gulls link in the center of the page to register. We've got just enough space left for you. Thanks so much.

Mary Stuber
Education Chair
Boulder County Nature Association