Date: 2/9/17 10:25 am
From: Bob Friedrichs <bird.fried...>
Subject: [texbirds] Golden-crowned Warbler in Refugio

The continuing Golden-crowned warbler was present at 11:30am today at the Shelly/Lions Park in Refugio. The bird was foraging at 3-4 ft in a mixed flock about 75 yards downstream of Kingfisher Pt. The bird was seen and/or heard earlier by several other birders....but not all. About a dozen other birders here on this gorgeous morning.

The continuing Tropical Parula was also reported by other birders but I did not see it. Seems to be a good year for these birds with 3-4 other reports around the state.

Thanks!
Bob Friedrichs
Palacios

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!